jeudi 10 janvier 2008

Burton's new Frankenweenie for 2009!

Disney all rights


Director Tim Burton will begin shooting a full-length version of Frankenweenie, the short film he made in 1984 while working for Disney. Burton will produce and direct Frankenweenie, the Frankenstein-inspired story of a boy (victor Frankenstein) who brings his beloved dog (Sparky) back from the dead, as a stop-motion-animation film.
"We're going to do that real low-budget," Burton said in an interview "The thing that excites me about it and that will make it different is that when I look at my original drawings, there are certain things that are in those that I couldn't get in the live action when I made the film. So I'm quite excited to try to get a certain emotion and other characters in the new version, and I want to make it a slightly bigger story."

Aucun commentaire: